JR KG ONLINE ADMISSIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-24
Online filling up the Enquiry form is over now.
Schedule for first round of documents verification is already sent on your registered email id. Kindly check inbox/spam folder of your email id.
You will get an update of the schedule on your registered WhatsApp mobile number also soon.
Read all the instructions given on the website for documents verification as well as for entire admission process .
Keep checking school website for further updates.Please do not disturb any school authorities.
JR KG Admissions online filling up the form link was available from 7th January 2023 12am to 9th January 2023,
Important points regarding Online Application Portal:-
- Your child is eligible for admission ONLY if he or she is born between 1st Oct 2018 till 31 Dec 2019 (both dates inclusive).
- The decision of the management will be final and no specific reasons will be given for refusal of admission.
- While filling the form, you are requested to give the correct information and upload correct documents and be vigilant. Forms filled with mistakes or any wrong or false information or false documents, application will get disqualified automatically for the next process. The school is not responsible for such rejection of forms.
- Enter correct and active email id of parent. Updates will be sent on email id only. Keep checking your inbox regularly. Please do not disturb any school authorities during online process.
- You need to upload photo of child’s Birth Certificate and Education qualification certificates of both the parents. File format should be Image or PDF (less than 2MB size).
- Fill the form carefully and check the details before submitting the form online. You cannot make any changes in the applied online form.
- Immediately Download and take print of the Application form on submission of the form.
- Retain the email received with Enquiry code on submission of online application for future reference.
- No forms can be filled online after the dates mentioned on the website. No forms can be submitted at school after the date and time slot allotted for submission.The form is to be printed by the users of the site using their own resources. Non-printed applications are invalid. Printed applications are invalid if not paid for and submitted at the school counter. Please do not make corrections in filled-up forms by hand. Such forms will be rejected. These forms are non-transferable.
- Queries regarding admission may be made by sending emailing email@example.com and not with the Principal or Headmaster or any of the Fathers or office staff.
- Only the forms which are verified and submitted at the Fatima High School counter on the allotted day and time will be valid applications, others all will be automatically cancelled by the system.
- Please note that submitting the Admission Form does not guarantee automatic admission. Forms will be rejected without the documents listed here. The form should be submitted on the date and time allotted on school website, by both the parents and the child, along with a Xerox copy of –1) Child’s Birth Certificate, 2) Ration Card and 3) Aadhar Card,4) Caste certificate of child , 5)Child’s latest passport photo and 6) Previous year’s school calendar or the report card/ Identity card and current year’s Fees Payment Receipt of the candidate’s siblings who are studying in this school.
*Please bring original documents for verification. It will be returned immediately after verification.
- Siblings mean real brother or sister studying in Fatima High School and not cousins.
- Catholic candidates must attach latest Baptism Certificate and a letter from the Parish Priest.
- Child’s original Hospital Delivery Discharge certificate or Birth Certificate should be produced for verification of birth date as and when required.
- Application fees is Rs 500 and need to pay at the time of 1st round of documents verification. If your application is rejected, you are not liable for any refunds towards expenses occurred during online admission process. Similarly, if admission is granted and after that the parent wishes to cancel the admission, no fees will be refunded.
- All the communications regarding documents verification schedule and Status will be done through email. Kindly keep checking your emails.No SMS will be sent. Please do not disturb any school authorities.
- Beware of unscrupulous intermediaries, who for their personal gain, offer to intervene on your behalf. You could be deprived both of admission of your child as well as your hard earned money. The school entertains no agents and is not responsible for any promises made by anyone regarding admission.
- On account of the good reputation of FATIMA HIGH SCHOOL, the number of applications that we receive is well in excess of the number of children that we admit. This, therefore, results in disappointment to all who cannot be accommodated. While we do understand your concern as a parent, we trust you will appreciate our constraints in case your child is not admitted. After announcements of the admissions (as all seats would be filled up), it would not help to seek an appointment to request special consideration. Your co-operation and understanding would be appreciated.
- We have limited seats and therefore, no reasons will be given for the non-selection of the candidates. The fact that the candidate’s sibling is already studying in this school doesn’t guarantee you an admission. The Admissions are solely at the discretion of the Management. Any attempt to bring pressure or recommendation from influential persons will mean the disqualification of the candidate. The Management will not entertain any political interference in the admission procedure.
- List of Bus-routes
You are requested to select proper Bus route while applying for admission.
Note – If number of students are less than 40 for bus, school bus service will not be made available for that particular route.
A Bus –Road No 4,Canara Bank, Shankar Cinema,Vadapav Garden,Saibaba Mandir, R.S.Mani,Nikanth Vally,R.N.Gandhi,Sai Leela Hall,Rajawadi Signal
B Bus– Sarvodaya Hospital,Jagdusha Nagar,North Bombay,Saibaba Mandir,Amrut Nagar Circle
B1 Bus – Jamul Pada,Jagdusha Nagar,Shilpa Building,North Bombay,Saibaba Mandir,Amrut Nagar Circle
C Bus– Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Ven Guard Stop, Sarvodaya Bus Depot,GopalBahavan, Ganga Wadi,Udupi Hotel, Shreyas Garden, Damodar Park, Presidential Tower
D1 Bus– Patel Chowk, Vadapav Center , Bhaji Market ,180 Pant Nagar, Pant Nagar Police Station,YMCA1,YMCA2, Dominic Savio School, Apna Bazar, ArunVaidya Maidan, 302 Building.
D2 Bus– Gelani Stores, Vadapav Center,Durga Mata Mandir,Ambedkar circle,Naidu colony,Laxmi Nagar,
E Bus– Kama Lane,N ward, Achija Hotel,Ratna Store, Maharashtra Bank,Lotus 60 Ft Road, Vikrant Circle,Apna Bazar,Sudha Park,Police Quarters,Kukareja,Sai baba Mandir,Odean
Shilpa Building, Jambhul pada,Ashirvad Hotel,Bhatwadi Market, Va , Jivdaya Lane
G Bus– SBI Bank,Navpada Circle,Hanuman Mandir,Gurunanak Nagar, Narayan Nagar, Mahindra Park, Bardan Lane,Home Guard,
H Bus– Corporation Bank,Bikaner, Maneklal,Ganpati Mandir,Barve Nagar, Garden Court, ChiragNagar
WALKING – for Walking children
- The online application process is provided as a privilege, not a right and shall not be abused.
Any attempt to subvert, play, reverse engineer the online system will be reported to the IT cell of Mumbai Police.For security reasons, we are tracking the IP addresses of all applicants and will retain it until the admission process is over.
- The jurisdiction of the school management will be final and binding in case of any disputes.